Saturday, November 25, 2006

Allow me to introduce you to 'Your true self'...

I am writing this from the passenger seat of my SUV. My son is driving as we are returning from a holiday visit with family in Atlanta, GA, USA. In what struck me at the time as a good application of technology, I used my Wireless EVDO connection on my MacBook Pro to get online while rolling down the highway...


So here I am... The message I needed to share with you is that you are a spirit being made up of three elements - the conscious, the sub-conscious and the super-conscious.. In addition to these elements, you have a physical body, a meat puppet that is alive and linked to your tri-part true spiritual self. The goal of life as a human on this reality plane is to live to the fullest extent possible so that your physical body is in as much alignment with the vision held by the spiritual self. In parallel with seeking this state of being, you seek to clarify the unity with universal purpose of the spiritual selves vision. Over time this strategy will elevate the core vision to ever higher perspectives while honing the manifestation of that vision on the physical plane.

"To thine own self be true."

peAce...
topbop!™

No comments: