Read in the The Salt Lake Tribune:
Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson testified in writing and in person Thursday against President Bush, offering what he called a "compelling case" for impeachment. In his written and oral testimony, he accused Bush of:
* Lying about the nuclear threat posed by Iraq.
* Misleading Americans into believing Iraq tried to buy uranium from Africa.
* Falsely claiming that Saddam Hussein bought aluminum tubes to gain weapons-grade uranium.
* Launching an illegal war against Iraq.
* Violating human rights, committing war crimes and undercutting U.S. moral standing by condoning torture, kidnapping and incarceration without charges.
* Authorizing unconstitutional warrantless wiretapping of U.S. citizens.
"I have two words for anyone who wants to impeach the president: Dick Cheney," U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash, reportedly told Washington Democrats...